Post Name :- Assistant Manager Grade A
Total Post :- 150
Nabard Officers in Grade A Eligibility:- Bachelor Degree in Related Trade with Minimum 60% Marks.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:—-
AM General – 77
AM Electrical Engineering – 03
AM Geo Informatics – 02
AM Company Secretary – 03
AM Food Processing – 02
AM Forestry – 02
AM Mass Communication/Media Specialist – 01
Statistics – 02
Civil Engineering – 03
Computer / IT – 40
Finance – 15
Process for online Apply:-
1. Before you begin the application process, carefully read the official job notification, to determine if you meet the eligibility criteria, including age limits, educational qualifications, and any other requirements. Link given below to download notification.
2. Gather essential documents such as your educational certificates, identification proof and other documents specified in the notification.
3. Visit the official website and start the registration process.
4. Complete Application Form by filling all the required information accurately including basic details. personal details, educational qualifications and other relevant information.
5. Scan and upload the necessary documents as specified in the application form. Ensure that the documents meet the prescribed format and file size requirements.
6. Pay the application fee, if applicable. The fee amount and payment methods will be mentioned in the job advertisement. Keep the payment receipt or transaction ID for future reference.
7. Carefully review all the information you’ve entered in the application form before submission. Make any necessary corrections or updates.
8. Once you are satisfied with the accuracy of your application, submit it online. After submission, Print or save the acknowledgment or confirmation page generated after submitting the application. This document serves as proof that you have successfully applied for the job.
Note: – Regularly Check www.hornjobs.com for updates, including admit cards, exam results, and interview schedules